As crystals gain more mainstream popularity, many companies are creating more and more products so that everyone can get their hands on them. Many people have added crystal rollers or gua sha stones to their routines. And if you haven't yet, I highly recommend it. In addition to the benefit of reducing inflammation, they are highly relaxing.
But did you know another way to Incorporate crystals into your beauty routine is by making a Gem Elixir?And you can make it yourself! It's super easy and I'm going to teach you how. You just need few items and a few hours in the sun and you'll be good to go!
- Glass container
- Small spray bottle (I like a 2oz glass bottle)
- Spring water
- Polished crystals safe for water (see below)
- Fresh rose petals
How to make your elixir:
- Fill your container with fresh spring water
- Add your crystals and rose petals
- Place in the sun and soak for 4 hours
- Strain the water into the small spray bottle
- Mist face whenever you need a refresher
Recommended Crystals for Facial Gem Elixirs:
- Rose Quartz
- Clear Quartz
- Black Obsidian
- Smoky Quartz
Let me know how you like it!
Love, Light, & Hugs,